Thursday, July 20, 2006

tempting fate

Here's what I did then. I decided to spread loyalties. It never fails to result in some kind of reaction. I'd created a wordpress account a month ago because, well, i wanted the categories. And I didn't write anything more once the blog had actually been created, but after the blogspot debacle, I began the painstaking process of transferring some of my less annoying posts onto the wordpress place. Sure enough, I'd barely finished the last one when I discovered that I could suddenly access blogspot again. Is it irony?
I can't write much all of a sudden. I want conversation. I want doughnuts and pizza and esoteric references that aren't from literature. I want letters again.
Circles are dependable.


And nothing comes close to blogspot.

No comments:

Post a Comment